Some of the information you submit to us are confidential and will be use for the only purpose defined in our terms and conditions. We take your privacy very seriously and we will do everything we can to protect your information as defined by law (1998 Data Protection Act).
Contact and other details you register are stored by us and used to provide you with the information you have requested.
PROFILE AND CV:
The information you provide to us via RECRUITACHEF.COM may be made available for the for the purpose of our business. Your profile can be viewed by recruiters but can not be downloaded while any recruiter who request a CV matching your profile can search, view and download your CV. RECRUITACHEF.COM does not verify the identity or the nature of any RECRUITER.
RECRUITACHEF.COM will use your details for the purpose of his business best interest but we will not pass them to a third party for marketing purpose.
When you register with us, we ask you to choose a password, that password give you access to your details and must be kept secret by you in order to protect those details including your identity. Don’t give your LOGIN DETAILS to a third party as RECRUITACHEF .COM will not take any responsibility in case someone use those information to access your account.
Be aware that internet is not a safe place so please don’t give any personal details such as credit card number , NI number, address to any one you don’t know as this may make you vulnerable or even endanger your life.
USE OF RECRUITACHEF.COM:
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and for employers seeking to recruit employees. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose.
All RECRUITACHEF.COM users agree to not:
(2) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load of RECRUITACHEF.COM site infrastructure.
(3) Use any devise to navigate or search RECRUITACHEF.COM site other than the tools available on the site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by RECRUITACHEF.COM.
(4) Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
(5) Violate or attempt to violate the security of RECRUITACHEF.COM site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measure without proper authorization.
(6) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
(7) Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of RECRUITACHEF.COM site.
(8) Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the RECRUITACHEF.COM content or information available RECRUITACHEF.COM, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these terms.
(9) Frame or link to any RECRUITACHEF.COM content or information available from RECRUITACHEF.COM site, unless permitted by these Terms.
(10) Post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media.
(11) Post any CV or apply for any job on behalf of another party.
(12) Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party.
(13) Set more than one copy of the same CV to public at any one time.
(14) Share with any third party any login credentials to RECRUITACHEF.COM site.
(15) Access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorize to access.
(16) Post or summit to RECRUITACHEF.COM site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not you own.
(17) Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images.
(18) Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other users.
(19) Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity.
(20) Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual.
(21) Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user, or contact any user that as specifically requested not to be contacted by you.
(22) Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to RECRUITACHEF.COM site, overloading, “flooding”, ”spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”.
(23) Promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy –protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music, or other media or links to pirated music or other media file; or
Use the RECRUITACHEF.COM service for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by RECRUITACHEF.COM discretion; or
Post any CV which is not genuine CV and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
Violation of system or network security may result in civil/or criminal liability. RECRUITACHEF Ltd will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to RECRUITACHEF Ltd. Use of the site does not give any proprietary rights in such materials.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO RECRUITERS:
In this terms and conditions:
(a)”Customer” means any person, company, organization or firm which purchases services from us;
(b) “Order form means an order for services on a form provided by us(in any format) and signed by a Customer .
© “Services” means all recruitment products and services made available by us from time to time;
(d) “Contract Term” mean the full term specified in the Order Form.
COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICES:
The customer will start using the service as soon as he accept the terms and conditions in a form approved by us and confirmed by the customer by way of signature, e-mail confirmation or provision of purchase order number and, in the case of customers who purchase services on terms that require pre-payment, service will not commence until payment is received and cleared.
The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account, profile and password, as applicable. You must not share your password or other account information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your RECRUITACHEF site registrations and passwords, whether or not permitted by you. You agree to immediately notify RECRUITACHEF.COM of any unauthorized use of your employer account, password, or profile.
Customers are solely responsible for their posting on RECRUITACHEF.COM site. RECRUITACHEF.COM is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of RECRUITACHEF.COM site and RECRUITACHEF.COM shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on RECRUITACHEF.COM site.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all your account information from RECRUITACHEF.COM including saved CV’s, network contacts, and e-mail mailing list, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from RECRUITACHEF.COM databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through RECRUITACHEF.COM web server.
Candidate profiles derived from User content may also be made available through the site. RECRUITACHEF.COM does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derive profiles may vary significantly from user content.
CUSTOMER SUPPLIED CONTENT:
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all advertising campaigns (“Campaigns) and other material accepted by RECRUITACHEF Ltd for display on RECRUITACHEF.COM. By placing any such material you accept these terms and conditions as principal, even if you are acting as agent or buyer for the third party advertiser.
(2) We must receive the complete creative content for a campaign in acceptable format at least two working days before 9 AM on the go-live date specified in your order. Otherwise, we may not be able to achieve the specified go-live date but you must pay the full amount set out in the other irrespective of whether any delivery target for impressions have been met.
(3) To cancel or alter an order for a campaign you must inform us , by fax or email at the number or address on the order, at least two working days before 9 AM on the go-live date specified in your order. Otherwise you must pay the full amount set out in the order, irrespective of whether any delivery targets for impressions have been met.
(4) You are responsible for the content of material supplied by you and for ensuring that you have the right to supply it to us and that it complies with all relevant legislation and code of practice. If we receive complaints about any material or its content we may at our discretion, remove the material from display without reference or liability to you. You will indemnify us against any claim that the material infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or is defamatory or otherwise offensive.
(5) If you are an employment business or employment agency (as defined by the employment act 1973) it is your responsibility to ensure the advertisement you place on RECRUITACHEF.COM comply with the conduct of employment agencies and Employment business regulations 2003.
(6) You are also responsible for fulfilling and dealing with any orders and enquiries relating to the good or services to which a campaign relates and you will indemnify and hold us harmless accordingly.
(7) Your sole remedy if we, or our third party subcontractors who may host and serve campaigns from time to time, make an error in displaying any campaign is the cost of re-running the relevant Campaign. Neither we nor our subcontractors shall be liable in any circumstances for any loss of profit or business. We shall, additionally, have no liability for failure to display the Campaign caused circumstances outside our control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE FOR JOB SEEKERS:
When you register with RECRUITACHEF.COM, you will be asked to create an account and provide RECRUITACHEF.COM with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (“your information”).
Any profile submitted must be accurate and describe you, an individual person. The profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone number, street addresses, email addresses or other mean of contacting you, other than you last name and URLS.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein place by you on
RECRUITACHEF.COM reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by RECRUITACHEF.COM or by a third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your RECRUITACHEF.COM account you will have no refund.
A job offer posted on RECRUITACHEF.COM remain the sole responsibility of the customer.
A job offer which appear to discriminate on ground of the protected characteristics (including sex, race, age and disability) set out of Equality act 2010 are illegal and may result in proceeding being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher.
Job posted are accepted RECRUITACHEF.COM on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally in compliance with any exemption available under the Equality Act. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at out discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from RECRUITACHEF.COM without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
A JOB POSTING MAY NOT CONTAIN:
(1) Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by RECRUITACHEF.COM;
(2) Misleading, unreadable or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in RECRUITACHEF.COM reasonable discretion
(3) The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by RECRUITACHEF.COM;
(4) The names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
(5) More than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
(6) Inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
(7) Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from under the age of 16.
YOU MAY NOT USE RECRUITACHEF.COM JOB POSTING TO:
(1) Post a job in a manner that does not comply with applicable local ,national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
(2) Post a job that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
(3) Post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or legal government contract;
(4) Post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of RECRUITACHEF.COM or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with RECRUITACHEF.COM;
(5) Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
(6) Post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires a recruitment of other members , sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(7) Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
(8) Post any for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
(9) Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(10) Request the use of human body parts or donation of human parts, including without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
(11) Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue
(12) Promote a particular religion
(13) Post jobs locate in countries subject to economic sanctions to UK government; and
(14) Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs philosophical or religious beliefs, membership of a trade union physical or mental health, sexual life, the commission of criminal offenses or proceedings or age.
RECRUITACHEF.COM reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from his site, which in the reasonable exercise of RECRUITACHEF.COM discretion, does not comply with the above terms, or if any content is posted that RECRUITACHEF.COM believes is not in the best interest of RECRUITACHEF.COM
If at any time during your use of the RECRUITACHEF.COM services, you made a misrepresentation of facts to RECRUITACHEF.COM or otherwise misled RECRUITACHEF.COM in regards to the nature of your business activities, RECRUITACHEF.COM will have a ground to terminate your use of RECRUITACHEF.COM services.
RIGHT IN THE DATABASES:
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual rights in the candidate database belong to RECRUITACHEF Ltd. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its
Content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
USE OF THE DATABASES:
The material you are entitled to receive from the candidate database is determined by the product you have purchased from us. On receipt of this material you may:
(1) Use, search or download it to your database using the candidate using the candidate search back office interface and its associated functions for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you or ( if you are an employment agency or employment business) your business wish to fill;
(2) Use the information about individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them (either directly or through RECRUITACHEF.COM depending on the product you have purchased) in relation to a specific job vacancy.
(3) Use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
(4) You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from RECRUITACHEF.COM databases from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share CV database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share CV database pay- per –view license login credentials with any party.
The RECRUITACHEF.COM database shall not be use:
(1) For any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any CV holder
(2) Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies;
(3) To make unsolicited phone call or faxes or send unsolicited mail, or newsletters to CV holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required, who has informed you that they do not want to be contacted);
(4) Download the database through any automated (e. g. “scraping”) process; or
(5) Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies. You must, at all time , comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, RECRUITACHEF.COM reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including CV views) that may be accessed by you in any given time period. These limits may be amended in RECRUITACHEF.COM sole discretion from time to time.
DEALINGS WITH CANDIDATES:
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate databases and not do anything which may bring RECRUITACHEF.COM into dispute. You will indemnify RECRUITACHEF.COM from and against any claim brought by an individual against RECRUITACHEF,COM arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
Passwords are for the sole sue of the person for whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being use by an unauthorized person or that the user is breaching the terms and conditions.
Prices are guaranteed for the period stated at the time you subscribe to our service.
RECRUITACHEF.COM the right to modify his prices without notice.
A job posted on RECRUITACHEF.COM will remain on the site for 7 or 28 days depending on the contract signed by the customer. Any extension of this time will be charged to the customer as a new posting. Any jobs posted in addition to the agreed number of jobs per month will be charged at the price per job agreed with the customer at the time of the contract negotiation. If no price has been negotiated, the customer will have to pay a full amount of the price stated on our site. Each post is identified by a REF number. If a customer deletes a job, he will not be able to use the same REF number to repost another job and he will be charge a full amount for the new posting as it will be consider as a new job.
If any services to be used within any time period specified on the site are not use within that period of time they may not be carried over into any subsequent period without our prior written consent. The customer will be responsible for payment for any unused services.
For customers using our TEMP section, we may limit the number of candidates profile we send you depending on the period your contract allows to access our site.
All our services are payable in advance through our website and exclude VAT.